8/3/13 - Orinda, CA

We didn’t do much of anything today.  I washed my laundry, our towels and the bed sheets.  Then Jim, Lorna and I went to the grocery store.  After lunch Jim and I washed our Silverado, Lorna’s Jaguar and Honda, and the Casita.  I cleaned the inside of the Silverado and Casita.  We also replaced a rivet above the fridge. Then we sat outside and drank a beer.  One of Lorna’s neighbors came down to the cul-de-sac with his daughter and they played basketball.  We grilled steaks tonight for dinner and had salad and baked potatoes.  Then we had ice cream and cake.  There are no pictures today. I wish I had taken one of Jim on the ladder washing the Casita.

We will be heading for Yosemite National Park tomorrow.  We may not have internet for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment