8/29/13 - Santa Fe, NM

For breakfast this morning I fixed burritos with eggs and left-over steak.  They were good.  We hooked up and drove to Santa Fe.  When we got here Jim couldn’t get the satellite dish to work.  He spent over an hour with Dish Network and Tailgater and it still wouldn’t work.  We drove into Santa Fe and went to 2nd Street Brewery and then to Santa Fe Brewing.  We have been to both of these before.  The last time we were at Santa Fe Brewing was with Duke and Beverly during the Albuquerque Balloon Festival.  We went to Walmart and then back to camp and I fixed dinner.  The dish is working now -- very frustrating.  We found a neat geocache next to Santa Fe Brewing.  You had to blow on a tube to eject the geocache.  I wrapped my hand around it and blew to get it out.  No way my lips were touching the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment